7.08.2009

Beep Boxing

Transition is never easy; especially when you're leaving loved ones behind. I found out Monday that my position at my current school has been eliminated because of a dropping caseload. Immediately, my thoughts turned to my sweet, sweet kiddos, who I have loved working with the past 2 years. Ugh! I have unofficially accepted a position at a new school, however it is bittersweet.

Josh and Colleen got creative and used GarageBand to sing me a rap.
They love me enough to make me a rap. How awesome is that?

Lyrics

It's OK
That they took your school away
Colleen & I are here to stay

Your personality is A plus
Everyone will love you that rides the bus

We know you'll miss the ones you used to teach
but you'll meet some more with bad speech

We love you Katie- shaaahh
We love you Katie- Shaaah
You are a great lady, maybe, hahaa
Just kidding You are my baby! (Josh only)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

WHAT! I think I am going to cry....

Love you Katie! :-)

Betsy, Eric, and Sophia said...

WOW...Katie, that is huge. We'll be praying for your new position!

AS_Eng said...

awwwwww....you are a lucky lady, ms. katie!

Unknown said...

OH No!! Little Monkey is going to be so sad!!!