7.11.2009

My Sunny Kitchen







I have always loved my kitchen. It has yellow/white wallpaper, white cupboards and appliances. The sun shines through in a particularly sweet way in the morning. Wonderful memories are made here over homemade breakfast, lunch or dinner, around the table or running through the house. It was a major selling point when we bought this house.

As you know, I enjoy making a thing or two in my kitchen. I wanted to share some recent cooking attempts.

1) Mini Chocolate Dipped Bananas
These little guys are awesome. A healthy alternative to say, an ice cream sandwich or a trip to Coldstone.

2) Whole Grain Wheat Bread
Sorry, no link. This is from a friend's cookbook. It uses honey instead of sugar and calls for ingredients that are difficult to pronounce (even for an SLP) like lecithin. Try teaching that to a speech kid. Anyway, it's delicious.


3) Chocolate Oatmeal Walnut Cookies
I know, I know, I already did a post on these guys. But, we finished the double batch I made over the 4th of July weekend (don't worry- we had help) and Josh is already asking for more. That's gotta count for something.
4) Spinach and Bacon Egg Wraps
These are delicious!!! And so stinkin' healthy for you too! Check out the recipe- super easy, super yummy and super good!



OK, so hopefully now you're inspired! Go make something and tell me about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOHHH yummy!!1

Our life.... said...

the bread turned out beautiful!!! i love seeing what you cook!!