Inspired by my neighbor Kelli, I decided to give chair rail a try in our own computer room.

You'll remember that my last DIY project was putting window trim around each window in our house. Notice the before of the windows...
As it turns out, chair rail is pretty easy to put up. Measuring and getting those angles right is the toughest part. My project is not perfect, but it's still beautiful. (Nester, anyone?)
So there you have it. My beautiful new chair rail.
Next DIY: the kitchen...she's getting new flooring...


4 comments:
Chair rail makes all the difference doesn't it?
Thanks for sharing! I just love my chair rail, too.
Hubby and I were just discussing the possibility of adding a chair rail to our double living room. The best part, all free as the previous owners left tons of trim behind.
Love the llok of it in your room!
I love chair rail and yours looks fantastic. I need me a miter box :)
Post a Comment