:blush:
I'm opening a cloth diaper business!!
I've known that I would use cloth diapers for several years. I was excited to dive in, excited about the colors, types and variety available, and excited about the savings it would bring our family.
That said, I've made some mistakes. I've over-paid and I've underestimated. I've learned so much in the last 8 months!
- Not all diapers are created equal. Our friend Sophia loves bum genius 4.0. They don't work for us.
- Diapers fit differently based on the size of your baby. Gro-Via is one of my favorite diapers now. They didn't work the first 4 months.
- How I handle the icky. Hello diaper sprayer and Kushie diaper liners :grin:
The way our story was written, we had less than 2 weeks to get ready for our baby. In that time, I flew around making the nursery livable, packing bags, resigning from work and praying for sanity. I paid 3 times what I should have for lot of diapers because I didn't know any better!
I want to help others avoid the same mistakes! I want to provide a place for new-to-cloth moms can touch/feel/use the diapers and hear about the differences. I want to give moms (or dads) a place to purchase diapers and other accessories. And, mostly, I'd love to pass on my enthusiasm for cloth because it's been fantastic for our family!


3 comments:
Ever seen/used Best Bottoms? Jen and I love 'em and would recommend them to everyone using cloth. The shells are fully-adjustable through all stages (a la Flip or BumGenius), but the gussets are better than the Flip and you can use any insert (even old-school cloth).
best wishes, friend! great idea!can't wait to see your business blossom :-)
Woooohoooo! Sophia appreciated the shout-out and we are already your biggest fans! :)
Post a Comment